Become a CNT Energy Contractor
CNT Energy is always looking for quality contractors who perform superior work. We hire contractors and assist owners in connecting with qualified contractors for energy efficiency improvements, and provide construction oversight for other programs. If you are interested in working with CNT Energy, please review the information below.
To become a CNT Energy approved contractor:
- Review and submit the completed CNT Energy Contractor Agreement to CNT Energy.
- Along with the agreement, provide:
- W-9 form,
- Sample Certification of Liability Insurance (listing specific limits and additional requirements),
- and the CNT Energy Background Investigation Certification to CNT Energy (refer to CNT Energy Background Investigation Policy for Third Party Contractors document below for more information).
- CNT Energy staff will contact you to inspect your work.
After a passed inspection and the evaluation of your qualifications, CNT Energy will return a signed agreement to you and your company will be added to the CNT Energy contractor pool.
Phone: (773) 278-4800
Fax: (773) 698-6869
CNT Energy Contractor Agreement
Sample Certification of Liability Insurance (listing specific limits and additional requirements)
CNT Energy Background Investigation Certification
CNT Energy Background Investigation Policy for Third Party Contractors